Saturday, June 16, 2012

Printing!

40% off of cardstock at Hobby Lobby?  Yes, please!
I had to go back again today to get more because I already printed 50 pages of goodies from TpT.
(I wish I had more money to spend on that website....)

Another reason to go to Hobby Lobby....40% off one item coupon that I've used probably 10 times this week!  I'm trying to go at least once a day to stock up for the upcoming school year. (I shouldn't even say upcoming...I still have a couple months this summer!)

Notice how Pete the Cat is right on top of my stack of papers I printed?  Intentional....indeed. :)
I'm definitely a dog person, but this cat....I do love.
Did you know there is a new one coming out Sept. 25th?!?  So excited!!


I have tons more to print out, but I ran out of black ink.  This is only beginning of the year stuff too!
I go to Mardel every year for the Educator Sale and they give out 10ft of free laminating but I never have anything ready.  This time I will!  Parent Night I will try to recruit volunteers to cut all this stuff out too.  Actually, I should be printing off things that I need more in Sept/Oct so parents have time to cut them out and send them back to school.  I need the beginning of the year stuff right off the bat.

Since I was out of ink and couldn't print anymore, I'm moved on to melting crayons.
I gathered up tons of extra crayons at the end of the year with intentions of melting them down and putting the melted wax into molds.  It took quite a while to take the paper off of every crayon which is why I did it watching Bachelorette and many episodes of ER.


My goal was to make rainbow crayons, but my molds weren't deep enough.  I ended up doing only 3 colors layered at a time which turned out great because now they will have a warm color crayon and a cool color crayon.



No comments:

Post a Comment